måndag 20 maj 2013

Paid cp admin 400$ and got ripped off


!!!Do not buy from cp admin. You will get ripped off!!!


Here's my story:

Last week i found the website
http://cardingmasters.biz/f20/carding-shipping-service-laptop-iphone-blackberyy-etc-cheap-4761/
that offers a classical buy for me trick,where a carder will sell you items for 10% of its value. He doesnt actually pay for the items. He will buy the items using stolen cards.

my username: danielparton
I ordered an ipad from carding.master@yahoo.com but he also uses carding.planet@yahoo.com
This guy is also the forum admin and has control over your profile accounts to use as he wishes.

Paid using western union on the 14/th

First name: Adeel
Last name: Arshad
City: Bahawalpur
County: Pakistan
Admin : Carding.master@yahoo.com and ICQ 636904476

He also goes by Mohammed Gul, pakistan


when i emailed him to check if my items have been shipped.
he replied asking for my email adress and username on the forum.
Mohammed/ Adeel then quickly banned my account, and pretending to be me  posted this "sorry to not update this forum but i have received my tracking number from owner"


Using poor english grammar he will post fake reviews using your account. Do not buy from cp admin you will get ripped off.

Do not buy
Do not buy
Do not buy

3 kommentarer:

  1. thanks for the info. saved my 400$ on this shiznit

    SvaraRadera
  2. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hey (Adel) The cardingmasters admin hijacked my account and falsely posted a positive review,pretending to be me Danielparton.

    Whats even more funny is that I now have your IP adress.
    Adeel arshad /Mohammed gul is a lying piece of shit and I enjoy whenever I make him loose business.

    SvaraRadera